Welcome & To Library !
Library Rules & Regulations
- Library Timings are 09.00am. to 04.00pm.
- Identity Card and Uniform are Compulsory.
- Mobile Should be Switch off in the Library.
- Maximum Landing Period for books,
- Home Landing 10 days .
- Reference book 2 days .
- All Books and Periodical Should be properly placed after use.
- One book will be issued against one Reader Identity card for specific number of days only.
- Membership Card or Identity Card is non Transferable.
- Reference Material should not be taken outside the library.
- Newspapers and Periodicals are Issued against Library Cards for Reading in the Library. Journals will be Issued for Current Reading in the Library.
- Every Student must always carry his/her Identity card and produce the same when asked.
- If the Identity card is lost by a member he/she shall make a written report to the Librarian wait for month before a duplicate card is issued. During this period the member shall attempt to recover the lost card and if card and if he does not succeed he should at the end of the period request for duplicate Identity card.
- A duplicate Identity card shall be issued to a member on payment of Rs-50.
- Users should sign in the visitor's register kept at the entering the library.
- Spiting and smoking in any part of the library is strictly prohibited.
- No waste paper shall be thrown on the floor of the library.
- In case a Reader loses a book he/she should replace the book. In case the book cannot be replaced; The current price of the book will be paid by the borrower.
- Any misuse of the library privilege would be considered a serious breach of discipline and the Librarian is empowered to take such action as is necessary.
- Strict Discipline must be Maintained in the Library .
- The College Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate will be issued to student only after he/she has returned all the Library books and cleared all library dues.
- Students are required to handle books and reading material very carefully.
- Issuing schedule 10.00 am to 04.00pm.(Monday to Saturday).
Pune Vidyarthi Griha