स्वगृहे पूज्यते ज्येष्ठ: | स्वग्रामे पूज्यते प्रभू: | स्वदेशे पूज्यते राजा | विद्वान सर्वत्र पूज्यते||
PVG’s Institute Of Management is driven by the objective "TO PROVIDE STATE OF ART INFRASTRUCTURE AND ENVIRONMENT, PREPARE THE MANAGEMENT STUDENTS FOR EXCELLING IN GLOBAL ECONOMY.” Established in 2009 with its first batch of students graduating in 2011, PVG’s IOM, in a short span of time, has established its reputation for academic excellence, entrepreneurial development and industry interface and is considered amongst the best management institute in the state. PVG’s IOM has successfully created a niche for itself in the sea of management institutes through the culture it imbibes in its students.
About MBA @ PVG’s IOM
The Institute currently offers a Two Years full-time MBA course with an intake of 60 seats, is approved by AICTE, affiliated to University of Pune and recognized by DTE (Govt. Of Maharashtra).
The MBA program is spread over four semesters. The first two semesters provide insight into the fundamentals of various disciplines of management and having generalist approach. This is followed by eight weeks summer training to provide proactive interaction with industry and also to provide first hand experience of the corporate career. The third and fourth semester focuses on the chosen specialized area. The curriculum offers a wide choice to the students with specialization as finance, marketing, human resource, production and materials management and IT and IBM.
The program seeks to lay emphasis on improving language proficiency and communication skills of students. It emphasizes on teaching methodology and pedagogy by incorporating more of case discussion, presentation and role playing which makes class room more interactive so that they are more learning oriented.
- Committed to impart high quality education.
- Centrally Located & well connected sprawling campus spreading over 20 acres.
- Equipped with modern teaching aids and state of art infrastructure.
- Equipped with a proactive training & placement cell ensuring a formidable industry-academia interface for the professional development of the students.
- Job placements for the year 2015-2016 and 2016-2017 are 60% and 100% respectively PVG’s IOM has been a member of Association of Management of MBA/MMS Institutes (AMMI), since 2011-2012.